Switchcom Distribution comprises of a young and dynamic group that believes in growing and inspiring its employees.
At Switchcom Distribution, job opportunities are available and doors are opened for employees wanting to use their skills, for those who have a solid work ethic and for a diverse range of people with a passion to achieve career satisfaction and success.
We operate in a vibrant and energised ICT sector where things change fast and where people need to think strategically and creatively.
We are always on the lookout for skilled and experienced staff as well as people willing to start at the bottom and work their way up through learning, determination and persistence.
As an employee of Switchcom Distribution, you can enjoy career and personal growth, on-the-job training, mentoring and ongoing development in a professional working environment.
Look below for the job positions that are currently available.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and filing the day to day paperwork generated.
- Working with our accounts department to recon monthly statements
- Assisting our sales staff with their admin duties from ordering stock from suppliers and arrange collection or deliveries with customers.
- Dispatching stock to customers and couriers.
Your role will play a part in lightening the work load for different staff members so that they can focus on their core responsibilities.
The following qualities are required:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Patience, friendly and positive personality.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Ability to responded to clients request in a professional and timeously manner telephonically and via email.
- Salary based on experience & qualification.